Banco Santander and the Oxentia Foundation launch Santander X Connects | Way to Santander X 100.
Banco Santander and the Oxentia Foundation have launched a new challenge, Santander X Connects | Way to Santander X 100.
Startup and scaleup businesses with scalable, innovative technology-based solutions are invited to pitch for a chance to join the Santander X 100 Community.
This new global programme is aimed at entrepreneurs from 11 countries (Germany, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, the US, Spain, Mexico, Portugal, Poland, the UK and Uruguay), with an innovative and technology-based product.
Steve Cleverly , CEO, Oxentia Foundation observed ‘What’s special about this challenge is the potential for a wide breadth of innovative companies to join the Santander X 100 Community, a community that thrives on the quality of its membership, and is helping to develop some of the most exciting technologies we need in the world. The kind of support businesses can gain to accelerate their offerings is truly world-class, and I’m personally looking forward to seeing successful applicants take full advantage of their new membership.’
Winners of the challenge will enter the Santander X Community accessing:
- Training programmes, talks and specialized mentoring
- Connections across the bank; including FinTech Station and Corporate Investment Banking
- Potential customer attraction and retention support
- Santander Talent Pool and Summer Interns
- Specialized Demo Days or Roadshows
- Networking with other Startups and Scaleups, and partners of the community
- Investment Capital
- Valuable resources and courses
Applicants must be companies who are legally incorporated and marketing an innovative technology-based product. Specifically:
Scaleups must meet at least one of the following:
- Annual revenue sales of more than $300k
- Over $1M raised in capital
- Over 25 employees
Startups must meet at least one of the following:
- Annual revenue sales of less than $300k
- Capital raised between $100k-$1Mn
- Employees between 2-25
Full details about the challenge, eligibility, and how to enter are available on the Santander X website.