Gaelle has a background in life sciences and specialises in technology and market assessments, programme management and training.
Gaelle helps universities and researchers around the world build capacity for innovation and entrepreneurship. At Oxentia, she has worked on market assessments, IP and innovation portfolio reviews, and bench marking analyses for clients in a variety of industries and sectors. She has also managed innovation programmes for entrepreneurs around the world and enjoys training in the areas of technology transfer and software commercialisation.
Prior to joining Oxentia in March 2016, Gaelle was a post-doctoral researcher in neuroscience at the University of Oxford.
Gaelle is a dual national (French-British) who has lived, studied, and worked in Europe, the Middle East, and North America. Outside of Oxentia, she is a science writer for the Medical Research Council and spends her free time cycling and training for triathlons.
- Knowledge exchange and commercialisation
- Science communication
- Innovation and programme management
- Technology and market assessments
- DPhil in Clinical Neurosciences, University of Oxford
- MSc in Neuroscience, University of Oxford
- BSc (Honours) in Psychology, University of Nottingham