Michael is a technology scouting and techno-commercial due diligence specialist. He helps clients to identify promising technologies, evaluate them and make informed investment decisions.
Michael joined Oxentia in 2014 and has helped clients to design entrepreneurship centres in Europe, develop innovation policies and strategies in Latin America and identify high value technologies for Asian conglomerates. He has worked on technology commercialisation projects with clients in academia, government as well private sector clients in the electronics and engineering sectors.
Michael enjoys mentoring innovation professionals, innovators and policy makers as they navigate the technology commercialisation process, leveraging expertise gained from working in more than 18 countries.
Outside of Oxentia, Michael enjoys Latin dance and theatre as well as trying culinary delights from all corners of the world.
- Technology Scouting and techno-commercial due diligence
- Innovation policy design and strategy
- Technology commercialisation
- Incubator and entrepreneurship centre design
- Mentoring innovation professionals and innovators
- BSc. Medicinal Chemistry
- MSc. Biological and environmental chemistry
- Ph.D. Physical chemistry and material science