Sarah supports private sector and university clients in technology commercialisation training, intellectual property landscaping, portfolio reviews, innovation management, market assessments and commercialisation strategy.
Sarah has particular strengths in training and in building strong collaborative relationships with clients. She is currently coordinating and delivering workshops on technology commercialisation, IP, and science communication to PhD and postdoctoral fellows in Spain.
Sarah is adept at working across cultures, having lived, worked, and studied in the UK and Australia. She supports universities around the world in technology commercialisation by carrying out IP landscaping and market assessments, developing technology profiles, working on business model strategies and performing portfolio evaluation and streamlining. Recently, Sarah worked with a Spanish client to identify, evaluate and select projects of high commercial potential for proof of concept funding.
In addition, Sarah reviewed support elements within the University of Oxford’s innovation ecosystem and other key UK-based universities to provide recommendations on how they can increase capacity and impact within the academic community.
Sarah has particular interest in new technologies that address needs within the medical device, life sciences, nanotechnology and pharmaceutical sectors.
- Market analysis and technology assessment
- Creation of technology profiles
- Technology commercialisation due-diligence and strategy
- Design and delivery of custom training programmes
- IP landscaping and portfolio reviews
- Innovation ecosystem reviews
- Msc in Chemistry from Imperial College London, UK
- DPhil in Chemical Biology from the University of Oxford
- Associate of Trinity College London, ATCL