Steve has a background in international commercialisation, corporate strategy and sales and marketing.
Steve joined Isis Enterprise, the innovation management consulting division of Isis Innovation in 2011 as a senior consultant and became head of group in 2014. In 2017, he led the management buy-out of the division to form Oxentia Ltd and commenced his role as CEO.
Under his leadership, Oxentia has continued to build a strong global presence with its first international subsidiary being established in Madrid, Spain, new programmes being won and delivered across Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Latin America, and new service offerings being launched.
As CEO, Steve role includes:
- Training and mentoring entrepreneurs on a range of international capacity building programmes;
- Acting as project director on a number of our large consulting programmes of work;
- Leading and coordinating the implementation of Oxentia’s corporate strategy;
- Overseeing the commercial, financial and operational aspects of the business.
Before joining Oxentia, Steve founded SELDI Service Ltd in 2007, an engineering and technical service business before exiting 7 years later. He has also held senior sales, marketing and management consulting roles both in the UK and Internationally. Steve has an MA in Biochemistry from the University of Oxford, a PhD in Immunology from University College London, and an MBA from Henley Business School. He has also been PMP-certified.
Outside of Oxentia, Steve enjoys running, cycling, swimming, and spending time with friends and his two sons.
- Business Strategy
- Technology evaluation
- New product development
- Small business leadership
- Services-business marketing
- MA Biochemistry, University of Oxford, 1996.
- Ph.D. Immunology, University College London, 2000.
- MBA, Henley Business School, 2006.