Marketing & Events Coordinator
Full Time – Ref: Ox035
An exciting opportunity to join a growing innovation consultancy that provides innovation management, commercialisation services, entrepreneurship support and training for global clients.
Oxentia Ltd is a successful global innovation consultancy with an annual turnover of over £3m, a team of 25+ highly skilled consultants, and is a key part of Oxford’s innovation ecosystem. Oxentia delivers services to a worldwide customer base of public and private sector clients in over 70 countries.
We are looking for a new Marketing & Events Coordinator to join our team, working with university, public, and private sector clients in the UK and around the world.
The Marketing & Events Coordinator will be a key member of the Oxentia team responsible for designing, delivering and, when appropriate, co-delivering with outsourced specialists marketing campaigns.
Specific areas of activity will include:
- Manage/oversee marketing asset creation – including but not limited to short videos, podcasts, webinars, and collateral
- Be responsible for updating Oxentia’s social media channels and quarterly newsletter
- Coordinate and support the delivery of external events with team members and external partners
- Support training material development and subsequent course updates
Working closely with project managers, the Marketing & Events Coordinator will ensure that the innovation, training, and accelerator services provided by Oxentia are enhanced by compelling marketing activities, in line with client needs and expectations. The projects we deliver for our clients are different from one another, so the list above is intended as indicative and not exhaustive. At Oxentia we strongly believe in teamwork and expect colleagues to lend a hand, contributing with their expertise to the successful delivery of work.
The outputs of the Marketing & Events Coordinator will vary greatly from one project to the other, and the successful candidate will bring:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- At least 1 year of work experience in a marketing or related role
- Events management experience
- Marketing campaign management experience
- Experience with email software and newsletter creation
- Basic webpage creation skills and WordPress experience
- Experience of updating design templates in Canva
We are looking for a self-starting, hands-on colleague, who can confidently apply the principles of marketing communications to different contexts with minimal supervision.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV and covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the reference Ox035. Closing date for applications is midnight 1st March 2024. First round interviews will be held during w/c 11th March 2024. Strictly no agencies.
Salary for these positions is commensurate with experience and will be in the range of £30,000 – £34,000 for a full-time role. Benefits include private medical insurance, bonus and pension scheme.
Oxentia Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.