- 25 days annual leave
- A bonus scheme
- A generous pension
- Private medical and travel insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Fresh fruit and snacks
- Regular team lunches and social gatherings
We are looking for a new Marketing Communications Consultant to join our team, working with university, public, and private sector clients in the UK and around the world.
The Marketing Communications Consultant will be a key member of the Oxentia Marketing team, reporting directly to the Marketing Manager. The main role of the Marketing Communications Consultant will be to deliver marketing campaigns, communications, and strategic advice to Oxentia’s clients. Working closely with project managers, the Marketing Communications Consultant ensures that the services provided by Oxentia are complemented by compelling marketing support, in line with client needs and expectations.
The main duties of the Marketing Communications Consultant include:
- Devising strategies for the successful delivery of client projects
- Campaign management
- Digital and visual assets creation and management
- Email marketing
All the projects that we deliver for clients are different from one another, so the list above is intended as indicative and not exhaustive. At Oxentia we strongly believe in teamwork and expect colleagues lend a hand to colleagues, contributing with their expertise to the successful delivery of work.
The successful Marketing Communications Consultant will bring to the Oxentia team:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- The ability to turn high-level content into accessible written pieces
- At least 3 years of work experience in a marketing role
- Customer service skills
- The ability to communicate with a multitude of stakeholders at different levels, from senior academics to CEOs of private companies and government representatives
- Design skills (Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Marketing campaign management experience
- Experience with email software and newsletter creation
- Basic webpage creation skills
- A marketing qualification is desirable but not essential.
We are looking for a self-starting, hands-on colleague, who can confidently apply the principles of marketing communications to different contexts with minimal supervision.
If you believe you suit the profile for the role, please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary range £32,000-38,000. Strictly no agencies.
Oxentia Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.