- 25 days annual leave
- A bonus scheme
- A generous pension
- Private medical and travel insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Fresh fruit and snacks
- Regular team lunches and social gatherings
Principal Consultant – Energy & CleanTech
Full Time – Ref: Ox028
An exciting opportunity to join a growing innovation management consultancy.
Oxentia Ltd is a successful global innovation consultancy with an annual turnover of £3m, and a highly skilled team of 25+ consultants. We deliver services to public and private sector clients in over 65 countries.
Due to continued growth, we have a vacancy for an experienced Principal Consultant in our Corporate Services team, to help build our Energy & CleanTech Practice. We work across sector providing innovation management and strategy advisory services to existing and new clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious professional to join our team and build our practice through the critical development of relationships with clients in the Energy and CleanTech space and driving excellence in consulting operations.
Salary for this position is commensurate with experience and will be in the range of £55,000 – £65,000 for a full-time role. Benefits include private medical insurance, plus participation in Oxentia’s bonus and pension schemes.
Candidates wishing to apply for this role must have a Master’s degree or higher in a relevant discipline, and extensive innovation management experience in Energy & CleanTech. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills, knowledge, and experience.
- Extensive experience of innovation management in an industrial or corporate setting.
- Demonstrable subject area expertise in Energy & CleanTech including deep technical knowhow and an understanding of regulatory drivers and industry trends.
- Large network of industry stakeholders and influencers.
- Knowledge of commercialisation of new innovations in this space by start-ups and entrepreneurs would be beneficial.
- Building and maintaining strong key account relationships with clients, identifying opportunities for collaboration leading to new business.
- Developing new business relationships, identifying opportunities (including outside of the Energy Practice) and preparing proposals to convert commercial opportunities into projects.
- Strengthening Oxentia brand by networking and representing Oxentia at conferences, events and across relevant industry groups and trade associations.
- Project management including the co-ordination of technical, commercial and procurement aspects. Delivering projects on time and on budget to high customer satisfaction.
- Client and stakeholder management (internal and external), interpersonal and communication skills, managing client’s expectations, and promoting excellent working relationships.
- Leveraging extensive experiential knowledge in Energy & CleanTech to advise clients and provide actionable insights.
- Achieving project profitability, including tracking costs, managing resources and invoicing, to ensure that work is delivered to budget.
- Providing technical support to colleagues and ensuring proposals are correctly scoped and priced.
- Support the development of new services by identifying market needs and subsequent opportunities. Spotting innovation trends and making the business case for pursuing them.
- Access to relevant networks and associations in the Energy & CleanTech areas to understand new trends and spot opportunities for growth and drive the continual improvement of our offering.
- Act as the subject area expert on innovation management in Energy & CleanTech, supporting business development, project delivery, and thought leadership.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for one of this position, please send your CV and covering letter by email to email@example.com, quoting the reference Ox028. Closing date for applications is midnight on 14th November 2022. Strictly no agencies.
Oxentia Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, orientation, or age.
Consultant (cleantech/life sciences) x 2
Full Time – Ref: Ox029
An exciting opportunity to join a growing innovation consultancy that provides innovation management, commercialisation services, entrepreneurship support and training for global clients.
Oxentia Ltd is a successful global innovation consultancy with an annual turnover of £3m, a team of 25+ highly skilled Consultants, and is a key part of Oxford’s innovation ecosystem. Oxentia delivers services to a worldwide customer base of public and private sector clients in over 70 countries.
Due to increased demand domestically and internationally, we have two vacancies for consultants to join our team, working with university, public, and private sector clients in the UK and around the world. The role will report to senior management and will include client relationship management as well as responsibility for:
- Assistance with the commercialisation of new technologies through international partnering, licensing and creating new business entities
- Delivery of innovation consultancy
- Delivery of training to researchers
- Building and maintaining strong key account relationships with client organisations, identifying opportunities for collaboration leading to new business
The successful candidate will have a master’s degree or higher. Experience of some/all of the responsibilities is desirable: technology/knowledge commercialisation, innovation consultancy, working for corporate(s), and the delivery of training for researchers and entrepreneurs. Based in Oxford, the role will involve national and international travel.
Successful candidates will also need to demonstrate proven competence in:
- High levels of attention to detail with the ability to create as well as deliver excellent written material
- An entrepreneurial mind set and results-driven business acumen
- Communicating effectively, both verbally and in writing, with a wide range of people and organisations
- Ability to manage high quality delivery on multiple projects, simultaneously
- Forming excellent stakeholder relationships including with clients from the research base, government, and corporate sectors
- Excellent interpersonal skills and working efficiently, and collaboratively, as part of a high performing team
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for one of these positions, please send your CV and covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the reference Ox029. Closing date for applications is midnight on 6 November 2022. First round interviews will be held on November the 15th and 16th, 2022. Strictly no agencies.
Salary for these positions is commensurate with experience and will be in the range of £35,000 – £42,000 for a full-time role. Benefits include private medical insurance, bonus and pension scheme.
Oxentia Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.