OXFIIP provides fully-funded innovation support to a competitively selected cohort of global innovators.
We work with a network of local partners, who can nominate innovators, as well as publish the open call for applications. The OXFIIP programme management team reviews applications and suggests awardees to the Oxentia Foundation Board for approval twice a year.
Selected innovators awarded a place on OXFIIP will be invited to an onboarding call, to determine the primary need and to agree the length of support provided, and to discuss their allocated mentor for the duration of the programme.
The mentor will aim to meet once a month with the participant, and provide:
- Advice on their entrepreneurial career and on their project
- Signposting to other Oxentia consultants based on specific technical/sector needs
- Signposting to other sources of funding and support available in the UK and internationally
- Review of documents (e.g. business plans, pitch decks)
- Connections to others within the Oxentia global network