Andreea has a background in Life Science and Chemistry, with a focus on applications of core science into medical devices.
At Oxentia, Andreea supports corporate clients, and clients in the higher education sector. Before joining Oxentia in 2021, Andreea was a Development Scientist at Oxford Nanopore Technologies, where she worked on developing a sequencing-based COVID-19 diagnostic kit. Andreea has a MSc degree in Pharmacology from the University of Oxford and graduated from her BSc degree in Medicinal Chemistry from UCL with the Parke-Davis Prize.
Outside of Oxentia, Andreea is a tea enthusiast, tennis player and enjoys reading about the latest breakthroughs in biotechnology.
- Innovation Management Consultancy, corporate and academic
- Development of sequencing technology into medical devices
- Life Science and Pharmaceuticals – Drug targets and Drug Discovery pipelines
- M.Sc. (Distinction) in Pharmacology, University of Oxford, 2020
- B.Sc. (1:1) in Medicinal Chemistry, University College London, 2019