Frank has a background in Bioengineering and Chemistry, with a focus on the commercialisation, entrepreneurship, and exit strategy for pharmaceutical and diagnostic inventions.
At Oxentia, Frank focuses on working with corporate clients. He also works with clients in the higher education sector and delivers training. Prior to joining Oxentia, Frank was an Analyst at a Life Science M&A Consultancy.
Frank also found a rapid test pipeline for commercialisation at an applied research institute in Hong Kong. In his Ph.D. study, he found a pharmaceutical start-up project that won the first place in a start-up competition at UC Berkeley. He speaks English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
Outside Oxentia, Frank enjoys hiking, marathon, kayaking, and backpacking.
- Innovation Management Consultancy
- Life Science M&A, and licensing advisory
- Drug, diagnostic tool, and biomaterials development
- Ph.D. in Chemistry, Hong Kong Baptist University
- B.Sc. (First Class Honour) in Chemistry, Hong Kong Baptist University