Franziska works with companies around the world to support technology commercialisation through market and competitor analysis, technology scouting and IP landscaping.
She has particular interest in medical, life sciences and pharmaceutical sectors, as well as in clean technologies that address global environmental challenges.
Before joining Oxentia, Franziska worked as a scientist at the University of Oxford, where she joined a highly collaborative drug discovery project alongside pharmaceutical industry partners. She participated in course modules in the ‘Strategy and Innovation’ elective at Said Business School to access key innovation and business concepts.
She has a broad biomedical background and holds a PhD in Neurophysiology.
- Innovation strategy consulting
- Intellectual property landscaping
- Competitor analysis
- Innovation ecosystem reviews
- Drug discovery
- M.Sc. in Cell-and Molecular Biology, University of Erlangen- Nürnberg, Germany
- PhD in Neurophysiology (binational), University of Erlangen-Nürnberg / King’s College London