Fabio has a background in MedTech and biomedical engineering, with a focus on life science applications.
Fabio joined Oxentia’s consulting team in 2019 and works on a variety of projects across Oxentia’s service lines.
Prior to joining Oxentia, Fabio worked for a biotechnology university spin-out company specialising in regenerative medicine and in-vitro diagnostics, where he helped expand the business by working nationally and internationally with clinical and commercial partners. Fabio has experience in developing distribution channels, setting up clinical partnerships and working with charity partners to develop need-based medical products.
During his research career, Fabio worked on developing novel experimental models of peripheral nerve injury, combining mechanical engineering and stem cell biology to understand how trauma affects nerve function.
Outside Oxentia, Fabio enjoys cooking, growing his own vegetables, playing tennis, squash, golf and scuba diving.
- Technology and research evaluation
- Market research
- Technology commercialisation
- Biomedical Engineering
- Regenerative Medicine and Tissue Engineering
- In-vitro diagnostics and MedTech
- DPhil (Ph.D.) Engineering Science, Institute of Biomedical Engineering, University of Oxford (2014-2018)
- MSc Biomedical Engineering, University of Oxford (2013-2014)
- MEng Mechatronics, King’s College London (2009-2013)
- Associate of King’s College London (AKC)