Lizi has a background in technology transfer, designing and delivering accelerator programmes and mentoring early-stage entrepreneurs and start-ups.
She joined Oxentia in November 2017 were she works closely with research organisations, government institutions and the corporate sector, often acting as an intermediary between these entities.
Lizi is a core member of Oxentia’s Entrepreneurship and Accelerators Services team where she has gained strong experience running programme, from evaluation applications and contributing to programme design right through to mentoring entrepreneurs and organising pitch-day logistics.
Lizi previously worked at the technology transfer office of the Universidad Nacional del Litoral, Argentina (a pioneering organisation for Tech Transfer in South America) where she honed her skills analysing commercial opportunities for new technologies, building commercialisation strategies and developing strategic partnerships. During this time, she was part of the Evaluation Committee of the Forum for Innovation, an annual event in Argentina bringing together universities, research agencies, banks, and investors.
She has significant expertise in finance and marketing, gained during her time as operations manager at Parque Tecnológico del Litoral Centro, a leading science and technology park in Argentina. She has delivered work for the European Commission’s science and knowledge service, participating in the preparation of analytical reports as a member of an independent panel of experts in the design and management of science parks.
Lizi is based in Argentina and leads Oxentia’s business development and operations in Latin America.
- Science & technology park design and management.
- Technology scouting and assessment
- Incubator and accelerator programme design and delivery
- Technology entrepreneurship and enterprise skills training
- Role of innovation in driving economic growth
- Postgraduate Specialisation degree in Technology Transfer Management. Universidad Nacional del Litoral, Faculty of Biochemistry and Biological Sciences. 2013-2015;
- Degree in Certificated Public Accountant. Universidad Nacional del Litoral, Faculty of Economical Sciences. 1994-2002.