We help organisations identify, develop, and enable innovation. Our training programmes bring together knowledge of innovation ecosystems around the world.
Our programmes are highly interactive and hands-on. They can combine training with mentoring support. All our training is delivered by innovation management specialists and expert practitioners.
Key subjects of our courses:
- Understanding innovation ecosystems
- Corporate entrepreneurship and innovation
- Technology valuation & licensing
- Venture creation
- IP portfolio management
- Accessing, protecting & commercialising software
- University enterprise strategy
- Communicating for impact
- Executive presence for women
- Arts Humanities and Social Sciences Commercialisation
The majority of the training programmes we deliver are bespoke, ranging from sector-focused business accelerators to interactive ecosystem mapping workshops, secondments, and innovation leadership coaching.
Oxentia Venture Build
The Oxentia Venture Build (OVB) is a three-module programme delivered online. It provides participants with tools and skills to generate innovative ideas, accelerate knowledge exchange impact, manage diverse research portfolios, and attract funders.