Delivered online in five x three hour training sessions, the Valuation and Deal-Making course is designed to upskill practitioners in both the art and the science of valuation. This is a challenging but highly rewarding course which includes multiple exercises to help participants put into practice skills and concepts introduced during the course. Topics covered include:
- Fundamentals of Technology and Business Valuation;
- Valuation Methods: Market Approach;
- Valuation Methods: Income Approach;
- Valuation for Spin-out companies;
- Sector case studies
Training sessions are three hours every day for five days.
We will be using Zoom to deliver the course, with a combination of dedicated training time and break-out groups. To attend the course, you will be access to the following:
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers and a microphone – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth
- A webcam or HD webcam – built-in or USB plug-in
- Or, a HD cam or HD camcorder with video capture card
You can find Zoom’s full system requirements here. Please check that your organisations IT setup allows the use of Zoom.
Accreditation and Certification
This course is accredited by the Alliance of Technology Transfer Professionals (ATTP) to provide 15 Continuing Education points which can be used when applying for professional recognition as a Registered Technology Transfer Professional (RTTP).
- 15 hours of interactive online teaching across five days
- Access to slides and reference materials (electronic or otherwise) via our online learning platform, Oxentia Enhance
- An Oxentia certificate of completion
- 15 Continuing Education points accredited by the Alliance of Technology Transfer Professionals (ATTP)