Oxentia’s first-rate training outcomes are built upon our focus on understanding and meeting the precise needs of our partners and clients.
This focus means that the majority of the training programmes that we deliver are bespoke programmes which have been designed to comprehensively fulfil and exceed our clients’ exacting requirements.
We have a diversity of expert trainers in knowledge exchange and commercialisation on staff. These experts also provide us with enviable coverage of almost all academic disciplines and business sectors. In cases where we feel that our in-house expertise and experience could be usefully supplemented by contributions from other international experts, we source the right people from our network which starts in Oxford and spans the globe.
Here are just a handful of specialist areas in which Oxentia has delivered custom programmes:
- Designing and running technology accelerators for a Colombian government agency
- Innovative leadership in medical affairs for a global top-10 pharma company
- Managing innovative technology in the aerospace sector
- A business accelerator for Malaysian start-up companies in Medical Technology
- Interactive workshops for senior university academics and managers in leadership in higher education (in the Middle East and in Asia)
To have Oxentia build a custom training programme to your requirements, simply get in touch.
You can explore our training and professional development services, including our accredited set training courses here