IP and Market Strategy
Learn the fundamentals of IP and market strategy
Delivered online in five x three hour training sessions, the IP and Market Strategy course is designed to equip participants from any background with the IP and market assessment skills to design winning business strategies. Topics covered include:
- Different types of intellectual property rights (IPRs)
- Benefits and pitfalls of IP landscaping
- Tools and methods to create IP landscapes
- Freedom to operate: methods to assess it and approaches to obtain it
- Market research
- Validation, deal-making and partnerships
- Creating and implementing successful market strategies
Who should attend?
- Technology Transfer Managers
- Research and innovation officers
- Industrial engagement liaisons
- Business development officers
- Staff of industrial R & D offices
- Innovation champions
- Research entrepreneurs
- Corporate IP managers
- SME directors and managers.
Training sessions are three hours every day for five days (Monday – Friday).
We will be using Zoom to deliver the course, with a combination of dedicated training time and break-out groups. To attend the course, you will be access to the following:
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers and a microphone – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth
- A webcam or HD webcam – built-in or USB plug-in
- Or, a HD cam or HD camcorder with video capture card
You can find Zoom’s full system requirements here. Please check that your organisations IT setup allows the use of Zoom.
Accreditation and Certification
This course is accredited by the Alliance of Technology Transfer Professionals (ATTP) to provide 15 Continuing Education points which can be used when applying for professional recognition as a Registered Technology Transfer Professional (RTTP).
- 15 hours of interactive online teaching across five days
- Access to slides and reference materials (electronic or otherwise) via our online learning platform, Oxentia Enhance
- An Oxentia certificate of completion
- 15 Continuing Education points accredited by the Alliance of Technology Transfer Professionals (ATTP)