Our training and professional development services are delivered by expert practitioners and informed by the latest up-to-date sector insights
- A range of accredited set courses for early career and advanced KEC professionals
- Mentoring programmes for SMEs and entrepreneurs
- Managing innovation/ecosystem development training
- Masterclasses and facilitated workshops
- Secondments, internships and joint working opportunities
Oxentia is among a handful of leading international organisations which has achieved the distinction of offering set courses accredited by the Alliance of Technology Transfer Professionals, the global professional body for the Knowledge Exchange and Commercialisation sector.
Our accredited courses provide Continuing Education training points which can be used in application for professional recognition as a Registered Technology Transfer Professional. We currently offer four accredited programmes. Find out more here