This page contains important and binding information regarding your training agreement with Oxentia Ltd (Oxentia). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully.
Last revised: June 2019
1. The purpose of these Terms and Conditions is to set out the contractual basis for your relationship with Oxentia Ltd, and to draw your attention to some key terms.
2. Your contract with Oxentia is made up of two elements:
- these Terms and Conditions
- the course description on the course web page which is available via https://www.oxentia.com/training.
You may wish to print and retain a copy of the relevant course web page at the time of booking.
3. You enter into your contract with Oxentia when you pay the full or discounted course fee (along with any other charges, where applicable). Modes of payment are described in clause 6 below.
4. You enter into this contract with Oxentia even if your fees and other charges are paid by a third party on your behalf.
5. Details of the fees and any other charges you must pay are set out on the course web page.
6. You (or a third party paying fees on your behalf) may pay your fees and any other charges:
- through the Book Now link within the online enrolment process; or
- by bank transfer. Details of payment by bank transfer are provided on request. In this case, your fees and any other charges will be received and your enrolment accepted when the cleared funds enter Oxentia’s bank account.
7. It is your responsibility to ensure that Oxentia’s course fees and all other charges (where applicable) are paid by the deadline You assume responsibility for any non-payment even if your fees are being paid by a third party.
8. Oxentia reserves the right to refuse to admit you to a course if you have not paid all compulsory fees and other charges before the course starts.
9. All payments must be in British Pounds Sterling, GBP. You must pay any currency conversion costs or other charges incurred in making the payment or in processing a refund.
10. You have the right to cancel your contract at any time within 14 days of its commencement. You will then receive a full refund of any payments you have made.
11. If you choose a course that is due to commence within 14 days of purchase and then wish to cancel after your course has started, you will be required to pay for any part of your course which has already taken place and for any course materials which have been provided to you.
12. To cancel within 14 days, please inform us in writing by emailing email@example.com.
13. If you cancel your place on a course at any time after expiry of the initial 14-day period you will not be entitled to either a partial or a full refund except in exceptional circumstances and at the discretion of Oxentia. If a refund is made, an administration fee may be charged.
14. In exceptional circumstances you, may be able to transfer your enrolment to a different Oxentia course or to substitute a different participant onto the same course (subject to further payment of any administration fees). Course fees already paid can be transferred to the new course, and any outstanding balance must be paid in full before the place can be No refund will be given if the new course costs less than the original course.
15. To cancel or to enquire about amending your booking after 14 days, please inform us in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. Where there are good reasons to do so, Oxentia may cancel part or all of your course by giving you notice in writing (by email) at any time before the course is due to Oxentia will refund fees paid by you and will endeavour to offer a transfer to another course as an alternative, subject to further payment or refund of any difference in the fees and charges already paid.
17. Oxentia’s liability when it cancels a course will be limited to a refund of any fees or charges paid for the cancelled For partial cancellation of a course, such refunds will be made on a proportionate basis.
18. Oxentia will seek to deliver each course in accordance with the description set out on your course web page.
19. However, there may be situations in which it is desirable or necessary for Oxentia to make changes in course provision, either before or after Oxentia therefore reserves the right to:
- make changes to the timetable, location or staff specified for a course; and
- make reasonable changes to the content and syllabus of a course
20. In exceptional circumstances, Oxentia may need to suspend, discontinue or combine its courses.
21. Oxentia will not be liable to you in any manner whatsoever for any failure or delay, or for the consequences of any failure or delay, in performance of any of its contractual obligations with you if such delay or failure results from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control, such as: industrial action, acts of god; acts of terrorism, the unanticipated departure or absence of key members of training staff, failure by third party suppliers and subcontractors, or where the numbers recruited to a course are so low that it is not possible to proceed with delivery of this course.
24. Your contract with Oxentia and any dispute arising from it (including non-contractual disputes) shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.